Thread: Allegro.pas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Few days ago I finished to revise the allegro5.pas unit. It was a loooooong work, checking everything and updating the documentation. As a result, documentation is complete for that unit, and I've fixed some mistakes, changed a few stuff (data types, parameters...) and added a few new procedures and functions.

I've also spend some time trying to update the website, but was not able to change the background color (sigh!). I think I'll create a new one, but not yet. A month ago I created a new project to help build websites for SourceForge projects named sfwebsite. It's still in a very early stage but once finished it will help a lot.

So, I'll not upload a new version soon, as there's work to do:
    • Finish to port JAVAroids as new demonstration game, and also make some more changes to Furious Paladin.
    • Revise all add-ons, documentation and updates, and add the new al5video unit.
    • Revise all examples, adding some new ones. (I'm also planning to write a GUI to replace nihgui).
    • Test everithing with Delphi (not sure, but I think I should install the latest Community Edition one, shouldn't I?).

But I'm in the way...
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 13-05-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    No signature provided yet.