1.) Delphi.Net, does that mean I'm limited to Windows?

As far as I know, it means you're limited to Windows running the MS .NET framework. Windows XP ships with the framework pre-installed, other versions of Windows can be updated.
If you want to write "real" Windows apps, get Delphi 7 or below.

2.) Kylix 3. Is this the only way to get myself from being stuck to windows.
How easily is the code to transfer from one platform to the next?

The conversion from Delphi to Kylix can be quite easy if you restrict yourself to using only native Delphi features and no platform specific APIs such as Windows GDI, MMSystem, DirectX, etc.
As a matter of fact, in most cases programs written in Delphi will compile directly under Kylix with no changes at all.
If you want to compile your programs under other platforms as well, you might want to consider compiling it with the Free Pascal compiler which exists for many platforms. However, that might require a few changes.

3.) OpenGL. Does OpenGL go hand in hand as far as portibility. Assuming I have Kylix and Delphi, can I easily (as in, not too much change) transfer programs using OGL to each platform?

That depends. In general: yes. I think both Delphi and Kylix ship with OpenGL headers and they should be compatible. However, there are a few 3rd party header translations for OpenGL and they might rely on Windows DLLs which obviously do not work under Linux.

4.) Can Delphi compile to Linux's version of DLL's natively? Or will I have to use Kylix for that?

Sorry, can't answer that question.

5.) Seen any good deal's on Delphi 7 Pro or Delphi 8.net lately.

Nope. Unfortunately not. I've been updating since version 2.0 and that saved me quite a lot of money. But buying Delphi 7/8 Pro or Enterprise will cost you quite a lot of money no matter where you buy it.

Anyway, welcome to the world of Delphi
I found the Delphi community to be one of the most helpful and friendly community around. I bet you will feel right at home here.
So good luck with learning Delphi and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, forget BASIC. Delphi has everything you need and much more. And it's pretty easy to learn, especially since you already know how to program.