Title: <None>
Working title: Platformer

To celebrate my website's 7 birthday, we decided to release a demo (or rather, the current development version) of our current project.

The game is a typical platformer. You wander the map, flip switches, cast spells and sometimes slash things with your sword, when low on mana. Thanks to cooperation with ŻbiX, the game uses completely original graphics. The low resolution (160x120) and simple sounds give it a bit of a retro feel.

So far we don't have any kind of plot, so the three maps available in the demo aren't connected in any way - this is more to show what have we got to work so far. If I were to count out: the hero, five monster types, doors, bridges, switches, destructible objects. May not be much, but I hope You will enjoy it.

The pack contains also a level editor - those extremely bored may try to create their own map, or edit one of the provided files.

Screenshots:

Download: WIN32 LINUX

Though this has been written in the readme, it may be worth pasting it here. After loading files, the game asks for the level file on the standard input. Ergo, on Linux it must be run in terminal. On Windows, the console should pop up along with the graphical window.