Thread: Asphyre Sphinx 2 has been released.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hopefully EMB will implement as simpler compile system for iOS similar to compiling for MacOS. I am avoiding iOS at the momemnt as I am trying to get a MacOS project finished. I am finding that at the moment I am stumbling from one problem to the next. Issues as simple as copying a file from a to b need to be researched and checked and that all takes way more time than I had anticipated.
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

Quote Originally Posted by czar View Post
    Hopefully EMB will implement as simpler compile system for iOS similar to compiling for MacOS. I am avoiding iOS at the momemnt as I am trying to get a MacOS project finished. I am finding that at the moment I am stumbling from one problem to the next. Issues as simple as copying a file from a to b need to be researched and checked and that all takes way more time than I had anticipated.
    I agree. I think iOS itself is a great platform, I really like its architecture. However, being tied up to an older XCode version with a long and complicated compilation process makes the development somewhat difficult.