Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobal - Fantasy RPG

Blog Entries

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

Very nice Nightmare_82. I was away for a while otherwise I would have said so sooner. RPGs are a personal favorite of mine. I wish you all the best in the completion of the game.

Also, what are the odds that an English translation would be around sometime? I think you'd have a much bigger non-english audience that way. Plus I get to play and enjoy the storyline(if I ever get free time these days).
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

We will make an english version, but at the moment we have other priorities.

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

Here are 2 screenshots from the new version. There are many creatures because I wanted to test the AI.
    At the moment I'm implementing the new version of the asphyre components and I'm including new graphics.
    In the actual version there is a cool menu animation and a new creature is inside (a spider).
    In a few days, I will release a version with the new graphic engine.

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

We now use ISO Tiles. Now, we can use different backgrounds for gardens, inside walls and so on:

EDIT : Andhere is a cool sceleton animation from our artist. In a few days I'll insert it into the game.

Blog Entries

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

Wow, it's really looking great so far. Love the magic effects. I really hope you release this game in English eventually(a version for Linux would be nice so I can play too )
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

I agree, this is looking excellent. Very polished, and those magic effects are beautiful!

Can't wait to see more on this.

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

this looks awsome! great job

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

Thanx.
    I'll do what I can but there are many texts we have to translate.
    I'll tell you when we've finished the first english version.

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

Nightmare_82 please review the link below and let us know if you are interested. Your game is amazing.

http://terraqueous.f2o.org/dgdev/viewtopic.php?t=1585

Cobal - Fantasy RPG

[quote="nuhusky"]Nightmare_82 please review the ]
    Thank you!
    Cobal is a very complex game. There are many features we have to implement so I can't say, when we can finish it. It is a hobby game, we didn't want to sell it.
    But maybe I'll establish a company in a few months. Then I could spent more time in finishing Cobal and if it's good enouh I could sell it as a low budget-game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast