Quote Originally Posted by cairnswm
How about do the article about includeing DWS as a scripting engine into a game?
I personally think that a good article on how to make a system of your own is better than how to use someone else's. I understand that there are some users who are interested in - more or less - just getting to the point, that is actually scripting something. I prefer writing my own system though, and it would be very interesting if someone would share ideas on how to solve some of the tricky things involved. I think that DreamScript may be a good solution for someone looking for something to interface with a script engine with, or DWS as a stand alone engine suitable for web programming.

I think it would be cool if there could be a pure technical article, explaining how to write an engine of your own, and there could be some links to other articles explaining just interfacing with other script engines. There could be a poll where people could inform the author of the technical article, if there should be an article about interfacing as well - that is, if the linked articles does not satisfy the ones reading 'em, there could be a seperate new article explaining interfacing (or linking, or whatever ya want to call it).

-cyberium