Hey everyone!

I am happy to inform everyone that I am now in the final stages of planning PGD's new home on the internet. No the domain name isn't changing so as far as you all will know, it isn't really going anywhere 'address-wise', but it will have a different location rom where that domain points soon enough.

I am switching the servers from the current A Small Orange in the UK to US based GoDaddy. I have found their servers to be highly reliable with my own other websites, pascalgamer.com, garlandsquest.com and redantgames.com. Their services also proved to be helpful during the first PGD Challenge mini competition as a public FTP upload space for submitted entries.

There are a couple of great options for what is being advertised as their 4th generation hosting services. You can have a look to see what their deals are here. I am looking at the Ultimate plan for 36 months.

That will give us 3 years of unlimited space, bandwidth and websites. Along with that up to 1000 email addresses, and unlimited mysql databases. Lots of room for the community to breathe and grow.

PGD would run faster and be more secure as a result also. No more mishaps and mistakes with hosting and daily backups that I will have direct access to, which means if something did happen to the site I could get things back up and running a lot quicker.

This is the new hosting we are getting and it will help keep things working smooth around here. Now here is what I am asking of you all. Donations. It doesn't have to be much at all, but every little bit counts and will help cover the cost of the $275.00 Canadian Dollars for the next 3 years of hosting. I don't expect everyone here to cover the full cost of this payment, but the more i covered, the better. I still am paying this all out of my pocket and I'm not making a cent off of it as you should know.

So if you have a PayPal account and would like to donate towards the hosting to help keep PGD going for the next 3 years, please go to this link and give what you can. Every last little bit helps and it goes towards something you love to do. Donation button is on the bottom of the linked page. OR visit the front page of PGD and click on the Donation button on the left hand side under the Menu box!