Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue 4 Needs Content: Want to write an article?

Unfortunatly progress on my article has come to a halt. The main reason for this is lack off free time on my part. Another reason is the fact that it's taking me longer than I expected. I have rewriten source code, wich I use as a base for my article, atleast six times. The reason for this is to make code simplier, more understandable and most inportantly more reusable.
    I would really like to tell you how much time I still need to finish my article but even I don't know that. I trully hope it will be finished in a next few days but can't promise anything (this is my first article ever).
    Anywhay if you are pressed with time on isuing next isue of Pascal Gamer Magazine I will understand if you won't wait for me. But don't worry when I finish my article I do intend to post it on PGD site as a tutorial.

Blog Entries
    Just a line to let you guys know I may have solved the issue as the latest SVN builds seem to work ?!. Anyways, I'm back on my main home machine and it seems time may be on my side so I'm Virtual Machining my way right now to test and finalize it all so stay tuned!
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Looking forward to your input code_glitch!

Blog Entries
    Could this be... Like actually be..... SUCCESS?!

Judging by how I'm about to keel over unconscious from work and no sleep, I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow... But this has me pretty excited - bashing my head against a wall seems to have worked! So now its just fix up the final draft and send once I've confirmed its working (properly)
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to start plugging them in this week. I really want to make this issue beefy with all kinds of topics from basic to the more intermediate. I have a bout 4-5 articles or drafts so far. If you ware working on something for Issue 4 please let me know how you are doing with it. Thanks.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Its now official - I now have a square head... Android compilation worked once, I got one APK out and then poof. Niet, yada zip, zilch, null, zero, nil... And now its GCSE time so I'm swimming in that pool. Nonetheless, its solution time: lets hit the forums up on this one I would hate to have the rest of the article go to waste...

Blog Entries
    So how are those Pascal Gamer articles coming along? I only received about 4 so far.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    So how are those Pascal Gamer articles coming along? I only received about 4 so far.
    4 articles isn't very much!

You should have already received two from me; I will send another one in a day or two.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast