Thread: Ludum Dare 22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Just a line to let you guys know I have submitted a game and y'all can find it right here: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum...eview&uid=4203

Its windows only (don't know how well X11 supports that messy code...) and its a Wargames style RTS with a few bugs as well as a recording of UVB-76 in the background for that all important 'mood'...

edit:
    wait, dazappa - seriously? That was you?!? Damn that was a good game!
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Post Mortems are great! Maybe you can submit one to issue 4 of Pascal Gamer Magazine as well? With more pictures and screenshots of it's development of course.
    Yes, that is a good idea. If anything though I think I will focus on design and gameplay, after all it is not a Pascal game. Lucky for you, I did full screen captures for my timelapse ( 1360x768 ) so I should be able to find some good shots from during the development.

Quote Originally Posted by code_glitch View Post
    wait, dazappa - seriously? That was you?!? Damn that was a good game!
    Thanks! Yours was confusing at the start (hadn't played anything like it), but fun once I got the hang of it.

Blog Entries
    Did anyone submit a Pascal entry to the Ludum Dare?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Did anyone submit a Pascal entry to the Ludum Dare?
    code_glitch's is in Pascal, and it looks like Stoney wasn't able to submit a game.

Yeah, I was totally motivated at the beginning of LD, then I had some Horde3D issues and while I thought of a good game idea on the second day, my motivation had almost gone and I spent too much time tweaking parts of my engine
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.