Hello Lifepower,

thank you very much for your help so far.

The confusion is complete now :shock:
Plasma demo works...
So I don't really know what I am doing wrong.

So please take a look at the above mentioned single line in your demo. Where is the fault?
In the beginning I tried to use variable positions, because I needed Pixels for mouse movement, but to find out something more I tried to get a single Pixel at a specific position in a bitmap, so I used position 10,10 from a picture sized 64*64. This point is definately within the picture.

The fat printed line above in the snap of code I posted lets my computer hang. Does this work on your machine, if you just insert this line in your example?

Concerning the TAsphyreImage-thing I said. I was a little confused because I did never take a closer look at your code and I did not understand correctly how you architecture works. But with your explanation it is a little bit clearer, so just forget what I said

EDIT:
Could you please do me a favour and take one of your samples where you load images from a vtdb. Then insert a line in rendering-process, where you give out the color of a specific pixel using pixels-property.
It seems that my systems only crash if the graphics have been loaded from vtdb. The sample you just posted creates the image with CreateCustom and I tried an example with loadfromfile, which seems to make no problems, too. But when trying to access pixels when graphic has been loaded from vtdb the system hangs up.