Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello guys!

Hi,
    my name is Bio and i want to learn some more about opengl and delphi.
    Right now, i want to expand on opengl-lighting, maybe with the help of shaders.
    So there is a lot to learn i guess.

Hey

Hello everyone, I'm a 15 y.o currently learning Pascal at school. I'm not that experienced with it, barely scratched the surface actually, but I'm looking to further my skills! As a project I'm making a text based adventure game, but I'm just having some problems with it, mainly not knowing how to do stuff due to lack of experience, so I'm here! I'm actually really glad that this site exists, I'll be sure to use it lots!

Anyway, hello! I look forward to working with you all!

Hello!

... umm this is "first post here". Hope I understand it well.

Thank you.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi anyone who has signed up, posted here and then been waiting to be approved...

We operate an automatic promotions system, once you've posted here and had the post approved by a moderator, you MUST come back to the site and surf a little, there's lots to read, but this step is crucial as the promotion system won't promote you if it believes you're not active. And in it's eyes, you aren't active if the system hasn't seen you since you matched the promotion criteria.

So, I can't stress this enough, you must come back and surf AFTER your first post has been approved.

Unfortunately this is a necessary step to try and keep spam out of the system.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::