Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
Howdy everyone. I just joined PGD to be able to download some of the cool I've been seeing (but couldn't download), and to be able to post questions from time to time. I've been programming for 20+ years, but want to get a bit more into the game end (just as a hobby). Hope to learn some cool Opengl stuff..

Laterz..
Hi moose!
The reason why you still can't download some stuff from PGD site is that you are still moderated. I have aproved your post so system should unmoderate you in aprox one hour. If it won't I will contact site administrators personally to get you unmoderated.

Quote Originally Posted by Magne View Post
Hello, I posted here when I registered, the message has not been shown and nothing has happened..

Regards Magne
Hi Magne!
Sorry that I haven't seen your posts earlier. I haven't been much on theese forums lately and when I was I was mostly cleaning spam posts.
The reason why you couldn't seen your own post is that like moose above you are still moderated. I have aproved your posts so system should unmoderate you automaticly. If it won't I will contact site admins.