Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

New member presenting

Hi,

I already posted a reply to the other big thread in the forum a couple of days ago, but haven't heard anything since, so I'll try here.

Shorter version this time.

My name is Emil, and I have about 12 years experience in delphi. I currently work on a rather larger project (+- 12.000 lines of code), that I feel could use some speed improvements on crucial parts of the code. I'm specifically thinking about MMX, SSE2 as the project is all about image processing (95% of the time it is doing something with groups of pixels...)

That's about it,

Cheers,

Emil

Lightbulb Hello

Hi,
    My name is Branislav and I'm 18 years old.I live in Serbia,and I'm beginner in Pascal programming.I currently am using Turbo Pascal as main tool for programming.

Blog Entries
    Hey guys. Welcome to PGD! Sorry for the delay. Feel free to take part in any of the forums now.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hi

Hi all,

My name is imran an I am Pakistani. I am currently a senior computer engineering student in Saudi Arabia. I have loads of experience in programming in Java and Assembly as part of course projects and such things. I also know a bit of python from an AI course I took last semester.

I really have been interested in game development since I first played doom. Now that I have some time and some experience with computers I think it's a perfect time to get my hands dirty. I have played around with some simplified game editors before but I really wanna improve my programming skills so I am looking to work with some real code.

I had a choice between C and Pascal and after comparing two bits of equivalent code from each I immediately fell in love with pascal. I am still quite a noob at pascal but I hope to learn a lot from these forums. I look forward to being an active member here end eventually be able to help out others from what I learn.
    Microsoft yuk!

Smile hi all

hey all;

this is len lee have started opengl few months a go and i would like to learn more;

hopefully u guys can help me with that

Hi all

Hi,

my name is Luca, pleased to meet you all. I'm an information systems technician from Italy and had some share of Delphi in my school days. My primary occupation involves networking and virtualization, so i'm not really skilled in programming, but I recently became interested in GLScene and i'm now exploring this new world in my spare time little by little.
    Sorry if my english sounds weird: it's not my primary language

Hello, new fellows!

I hope you find this place useful.
    No signature provided yet.

Blog Entries
    Hello all! Sorry some of you didn't automatically get unmoderated. It seems our auto-unmoderating after post approval is glitching. AthenaOfDelphi has been looking into this. Rest assured that you are all unmoderated now. What does that mean? Well, you can now post everywhere on the forums not just here.

So go forth and enjoy the site. Well welcome you with open arms!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I wonder when i will be able to post to the topics here?
    I wanted to ask about nxPascal, but it wont let me post anything, no replying or anything.

Im real guy, not a spammer.

Hello To Everyone!

Some files of www.delphi3d.net

Hello,

I would like to upload some files I download from delphi3d.net few years ago which include its framework, "DOT". Is it legal to upload ?

But I don't know which board I should post the thread. Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance,
    Dexter Fung.

http://www.prodbsoft.com

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast