Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome to PGD jairgza.
    I'm afraid that for now you still won't be able to post on the whole forum. The reason for this is the fact that we have some isues with automatic promotion system. So in the name of whole staff I apologize. I unfortunately don't have suficient rights to manually promote you mself so you will have to wait for site admins to do that. I did contacted site admins about the matter so I hope the problem will get resoled as fast as posible.
    For the time being if you do have any urgent questions you can post them here and I'll try to aprove your posts as soon as posible for other members to be able to see them (there still might be some delay since I'm not online all the time).
    Also monitor this thread becouse as soon as you get unmoderated we will leave a reply about that.

@jairgza
    You have now been unmoderated so you can now freely post around the forum.

Hello

Hello, my name is Magne.
    Pascal is my prefered programming language, and I still think TP7,BP7 are some of the best compilers ever made.
    I have some years old unfinished Pascal programs I hope to complete.

Regards

moose

Just Registered

Howdy everyone. I just joined PGD to be able to download some of the cool I've been seeing (but couldn't download), and to be able to post questions from time to time. I've been programming for 20+ years, but want to get a bit more into the game end (just as a hobby). Hope to learn some cool Opengl stuff..

Laterz..

Hello, I posted here when I registered, the message has not been shown and nothing has happened..

Regards Magne

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Howdy everyone. I just joined PGD to be able to download some of the cool I've been seeing (but couldn't download), and to be able to post questions from time to time. I've been programming for 20+ years, but want to get a bit more into the game end (just as a hobby). Hope to learn some cool Opengl stuff..

Laterz..
    Hi moose!
    The reason why you still can't download some stuff from PGD site is that you are still moderated. I have aproved your post so system should unmoderate you in aprox one hour. If it won't I will contact site administrators personally to get you unmoderated.

Quote Originally Posted by Magne View Post
    Hello, I posted here when I registered, the message has not been shown and nothing has happened..

Regards Magne
    Hi Magne!
    Sorry that I haven't seen your posts earlier. I haven't been much on theese forums lately and when I was I was mostly cleaning spam posts.
    The reason why you couldn't seen your own post is that like moose above you are still moderated. I have aproved your posts so system should unmoderate you automaticly. If it won't I will contact site admins.

Hi All!
    I'm pascal game developer (Spectromancer, Astral Masters) for Win/iOS.

Hi Cooler welcome to PGD. You have been now unmoderated so you can freely post around the site.
    I hope your stay here would be as pleasent as posible.
    Also based on the fact that you already made two games I gues you already have some knowlede making games. We would be glad if you could share some of that knowledge with us.

Hello to all!

Hello to all, thank you for taking the time to approve me as new member of this forum.

I actually have a small quiery to present you with: has anyone by any chance maintained contact with jarrod davis (develloper of the pyrogine engine)? I would very much like to initiate contact with him and ask him a few questions related to the software he published during the dos and "jarred davis software) days.

Many thanks for your advice.

best regards.

mikael.

Hi guys. Starlord here.
    thank you for the opportunity given to me to join. As it stands i could benefit from your advice regarding a few questions i have on the pyrogyne engine.
    best regards.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast