Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hi Bill, welcome to PGD...I hope you find all the help you need while here

cheers,
    Paul

Smile Hello

To fulfill the registration requirements, hello to everyone.

Regards ;-}
    Dick

O.Pas. trainee (and hater at the same time) here, lol

Hi Everyone... I've been coding a bit in O. Pas. in my last job... I came from a M$ world (u know, .NET, visual studio languages, etc), and at first I hated this but after months fighting with delphi 5, I managed to survive a bit... and suddenly it came my desire to retake lesson of this language... lol I hope to find a good community here.

Cheers

Hi All, lets make games

Hello!

Very excited to be here

regards

Hi all

Hello

Very exited to be here, learning all i can

regards

Welcome to PGD, jairgza. I hope you find it useful
    No signature provided yet.

Welcome to PGD jairgza.
    I'm afraid that for now you still won't be able to post on the whole forum. The reason for this is the fact that we have some isues with automatic promotion system. So in the name of whole staff I apologize. I unfortunately don't have suficient rights to manually promote you mself so you will have to wait for site admins to do that. I did contacted site admins about the matter so I hope the problem will get resoled as fast as posible.
    For the time being if you do have any urgent questions you can post them here and I'll try to aprove your posts as soon as posible for other members to be able to see them (there still might be some delay since I'm not online all the time).
    Also monitor this thread becouse as soon as you get unmoderated we will leave a reply about that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3k.mark.3k View Post
    Hi Everyone... I've been coding a bit in O. Pas. in my last job... I came from a M$ world (u know, .NET, visual studio languages, etc), and at first I hated this but after months fighting with delphi 5, I managed to survive a bit... and suddenly it came my desire to retake lesson of this language... lol I hope to find a good community here.
    I recomend you to go and use either sone newer version of Delphi of FPC/Lazarus (free) instead of Delphi 5. Main reasons fot this is the fact that theese development IDE's contains quite some new features which make programing much easier (Advanced Code Insight, code autocompletion, on the fly syntax checking, etc). They also base on updated units which means that programs you'll made will work on newer operating systems without any problems and with all fetures which I can't guarantee for programs made with Delphi 5.

Also I'm afraid that currently you can't post on the rest of the forum. The rason for this is the fact that we are having some isues with the automatic promotion system. I have already contacted site admins about the problem as you are not hte only one. So I belive the problem will be fixed as soon as posible.

@jairgza
    You have now been unmoderated so you can now freely post around the forum.

Welcome to PGD 3k.mark.3k and Rocky Luck.
    You now have been both unmoderated so you can freely post around the forum. I hope your stay here will be as pleasent as posible.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast