Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Intro

Hello,
    I am an Electrical Engineer with a background in c programming, and have just started programming in pascal. I don't know a lot about game development, I've only programmed a few simple games on my calculator back in High School. But I am interested in learning more about creating games using pascal.

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Howdy everyone. I just joined PGD to be able to download some of the cool I've been seeing (but couldn't download), and to be able to post questions from time to time. I've been programming for 20+ years, but want to get a bit more into the game end (just as a hobby). Hope to learn some cool Opengl stuff..

Laterz..
    Hi moose!
    The reason why you still can't download some stuff from PGD site is that you are still moderated. I have aproved your post so system should unmoderate you in aprox one hour. If it won't I will contact site administrators personally to get you unmoderated.

Quote Originally Posted by Magne View Post
    Hello, I posted here when I registered, the message has not been shown and nothing has happened..

Regards Magne
    Hi Magne!
    Sorry that I haven't seen your posts earlier. I haven't been much on theese forums lately and when I was I was mostly cleaning spam posts.
    The reason why you couldn't seen your own post is that like moose above you are still moderated. I have aproved your posts so system should unmoderate you automaticly. If it won't I will contact site admins.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    moose and Magne...

Please make sure you are logged in to the site and read a few forums, spend a few minutes reading things (i.e. read a few pages over the course of 5-10 mins) and hopefully you'll get promoted.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

CAREFiSH

Hello there!

Hey there folks,

I've only just picked up Pascal, so far liking what I see! I just started out as a game developer, and I'm always curious 'bout new languages.

Cheers.

Hello Everyone

Hello,

I'm a hobbyist programmer with a lot of experience with Pascal. I'm just getting back into programming (using Delphi XE3). I'm interested in getting into mobile game development with Delphi or FreePascal. I'm using a Mac as my main development machine (with Fusion 5 for Windows development).

Look forward to some good discussions.

Happy Holidays.

Chuzpah

Hi guys.

I am definitely not a new user but I can not post Could you fix my permissions?

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi wodzu, am looking into it... please check your PMs.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Thank you Athena.

It is working now.

Hello !

I'm not a number, I'm a free man !

Author of FlashPascal (http://flashpascal.execute.re) I'd like to participate to this thread
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...Pascal-program

Regards from France
    Paul

Blog Entries
    Hi Paul, welcome to PGD!

Please have a read of the FAQ to familiarize yourself with the community. Also feel free you participate in the forums and if you release another version FlashPascal, feel free to make a news post.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast