Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hello to PGD!

Hi, I'm Daniel. Pascal game developer from Russia. I would like to become a member of your community

Hello!
    Thanks Paul for the welcome.
    I've been reading some threads and posts and it's amazing the amount of information out there.

As I said, I'm going to be seeing little by little, step by step my project game. I do not have much time because right now I have pending the Degree Project for to greet in Computer Engineering.
    Once I'm received, hopefully by the end of the year, I could spend more time in my proyect.

In the last years I've been self-taught and complementing training I received at the University. I have no fear to learn new things and more focused on what is video games. I do not consider myself an expert in algebra, calculus in general and physics but I can say that these are things that I like.
    From there to step into the games while not easy, but I have the ability... In my years of Delphi, and since I started in college I made some small games that did not require so much graphic at mode of practical.

I just need to be arrange more things that I have in my head. And learn more about certain data structures, such as Octrees, quadtress, checkerboards, etc. and graphics libraries/frameworks/engines.

Regards,
    P.S: Sorry for my poor English.

Quote Originally Posted by mds View Post
    Hi, I'm Daniel. Pascal game developer from Russia. I would like to become a member of your community
    Hi and welcome to PGD!
    Plese do some browsing for autopromotion system to kick in and unmoderate you.

I hope your stay here would be as pleasant as posible.

Hello and welcome to all new members!

Y hola Delphius. Un placer verte por aquí.
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    Hello and welcome to all new members!

Y hola Delphius. Un placer verte por aquí.
    Thanks Ñuño.
    El gusto es mío, seguro que me verás por aquí hacer algunas preguntas en las próximas semanas. A diferencia de en CD y DA aquí no estará presente mis álter egos. ... O eso espero

Sorry for speaking in Espanish.

Espanish? Is that some kind of electronic Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
    Espanish? Is that some kind of electronic Spanish
    Oh God!I always said that my English is not quite polished but have written bad Spanish in English is for kill me!
    Welcome dyslexia!, already I missed you.

Regards,
    P.S: Sorry for my bad English.

Hi I am Henry, starting a Pascal class in the fall and figured I would get a jump on it.

Henry welcome to PGD!
    Please do some browsing throught the forums for autopromotion system to kick in and unmoderate you.

I hope your stay here would be as pleasent as posible.
    Do note that our site does not provide much content for beginer programers in Objective Pascal as we more focus on game development which does require athleast some existing programing knowledge.
    For getting this initial programming knowledge I would recomend you visiting Delphi About website (http://delphi.about.com/which) contains tons of small aricles about programming in Objective Pascal in general. The articles are mostly written to be newbie friendly. I must admit that I learned a lot from that site.
    Also you can visit Pascal Programming for Schools website (http://www.pp4s.co.uk/) which also contains lots of beginers friendly articles about programming in Objective Pascal.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast