Thread: S3M or MOD Pascal/Delphi player library with source code (no DLL/SO!)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Has anyone here 'heard' from BeRo (Benjamin Rosseaux) lately? I PMed him a couple of days ago but haven't gotten an answer yet about his module playing code...

cheers,
    Paul

@Paul: I have read your mails, but I was busy (and I am still it) in the moment, so that I wrote the answer mail first some minutes ago. So check your mails

Quote Originally Posted by BeRo View Post
    @Paul: I have read your mails, but I was busy (and I am still it) in the moment, so that I wrote the answer mail first some minutes ago. So check your mails
    No worries Benjamin, I have read the email, and thanks so much!! You rock!

cheers,
    Paul

FMOD has a minifmod player in sourcecode and free. The source code builds a dll, but I think it can be ported to create a component.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfiend View Post
    FMOD has a minifmod player in sourcecode and free. The source code builds a dll, but I think it can be ported to create a component.
    Thanks pitfiend, but I want to avoid using FMOD (and BASS for that matter) because if your program/game is not free, then you have to pay too much money for a license

thats the beauty of this minifmod, it's c/c++ source code, not dll. look here http://www.fmod.org/index.php/download#FMODMini