Well more Delphi specific stuff is in the works as requested. I will do my best to push this more.

Best thing I can say is if you want it talked about here, make the post in the forums. I will do my best to tweet, facebook link it and draw others to come talk about it. (If Delphi users think that it really is FreePascal Game Development, then we have to make the effort to show that it's not that anymore!) but if you don't make these posts then you're only failing PGD and you will not get what you want out of it.

"[PGD] is a community you can only expect to get out of it what you put into it." -- Alimonster(aka Alistar Keys) telling me off for blasting the old DGDev forums for being quiet as a new member.

As for the game releases, I feel that this is just as important as the technical information. It lets people know not only that there are actual commercial or freeware game projects out there (from someone other than the authors who know about PGD), but it also shows the areas where Pascal is being used and how to track it's success in the industry. So I will continue to post these along with more technical information about things like Delphi4Lua and the TKinect library and other game libraries and/or engines such as Asphyre Sphinx and TERRA.

I'd love to get more people writing tutorials for PGD. So far only Ben(code_glitch) has been creating tutorials in the last few months. Sadly I think that he has been overshooting by being overly technical or heavy in the project management portion alienating beginners or simple hobbyists that don't care about methodologies and the like. Being of simple mind some times, I can't say that I've been overly drawn to them myself. Not that hey are bad articles, it's just that the scales have tipped too far to that side I believe. We need simplier more basic articles.

Maybe something like A* pathfinding, LOS, how to make a tilemap, loading 3D objects with FireMonkey, plug in code for making a screenshot with OpenGL/DirectX, etc... these are simple and probably don't require a lot of writing on the part of the author(YOU).

The social networks seem to actually bring in traffic. Yes if can spend a lot of time reading Tweets from Notch, IGN and many others who I've come to follow recently, but it is a great networking tool. Recently I've spent a little time on Facebook and I've seen the Pascal Game Development group grow from only a mere 9 group members to about 45. Plus I've been posting in the Delphi developers group which has well over 500+ members and I'm sure that has attracted the attention of a few and maybe added a couple of new members as well. (Members also include Nick Hodges, David I., Jim McKeeth, Malcolm Groves, etc)

Visibility is the key for social networks. You just have to stay away from getting caught up reading them too much, I have to agree there.

And a huge thanks to you SilverWarior for your efforts! I don't know how many others are doing what you are doing, but I'm very happy that you are making all this effort. It really does help.

I was also considering doing some ad campaigns as well. Maybe Google Ads or something, but those can get costly over time.