Thread: Network physics

Network physics

Hello there, my company is currently working on a MMORPG, Unfortunately i can't go into detail about the game but i would like to get some input from programmers around the world to which they think is/would be the best method to deal with physics for such type of game.

The physical type of objects in the game will be merely cubes, spheres, nothing too complex, no ragdoll etc...

Look forward to some good/interesting replies.

-Colin
    Download the Ziron Assembler
    Get free hosting for Ziron related fan-sites and Ziron projects, contact me in private message.

Blog Entries
    I think you'll need to provide a bit more information about the game for us to intelligently answer your question. Beyond offering you a good physics library or engine, you haven't told up much else other than you're using core geometric shapes.

Is it a massive battle between the cubes and spheres again? They are always fighting. It's the cubes trying to get into the sphere's territory is the problem.

Sorry my friend, but we'll need much more information to understand what it is that you want to know. More information so we can help please.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder