Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Commando xenidis

Commando xenidis

Hi Will,

thanks for fixing my images. We already had our beta out, but not for the public. But if anybody is interested, he can send me a PM.

But since we started 3D stuff, it will take a while (end of the month or next month) until the next beta will be out, then including a 3d map and a first 3d demo sequence.

I'll have some nice new screens the next couple of days, I only need some D3D help, I'll post some questions maybe someone can help.

Thanks,
    Firle

Commando xenidis

Hi!

This time no new screens (there will be some soon) but something else:

A preview teaser movie!

Thanks to Czar from Delphi sanctuary, he made it using our beta.
    It is AVI (Xvid) and zipped 5,1 mb and shows some 3d scenes and in game footage:

http://www.ericbehme.de/download/moviecx_xvid.zip

Hope you like it. Next time it will look even better.

Firle

farcodev

Commando xenidis

Hi Firlefanz, your project seem very cool, good work

Commando xenidis

Hi farcodev,

thanks a lot. New screens will follow soon (this or next week) and look even better.

I am still looking for some beta testers and somebody to create levels with our leveleditor, if you are interested, you are very welcome

Firle

Commando xenidis

Our 3D scenes also start to look better now!
    You can choose a planet in 3D universe, and we started adding some 3d sequences into the game.

In the game itself not much changed, we added some new enemies and hopefully there will be more soon. On the planet the monsters will be soon replaced with new ones that look better

Firle

Commando xenidis

This is looking mighty fine. When is a public demo likely?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Commando xenidis

Hi savage,

if you are interested I can pm you a link next week, but until a public beta is out it will take a few month, the current version is playable but lots of things have to be changed and added

Firle

New screens 2005-07-01

Hi!

At least some new screens. We have a new interface, the 3D stuff is looking much better now, we switched to DX9 and got more enemies and grafix.

CX is a 1-4 player 2d space shooter with missions in space and on the planet and 3D sequences. We are using DX9 version of Omega Headers together with Clooties DX9 headers.

Here some latest screens:

See ya!

Firle

Commando xenidis

Wow, that is looking so much better than the previous shots!

How did you do the groundlayer in the 4th shot? I remember from previous posts you were having quite some difficulties with the blending of the various tiles.

Commando xenidis

Hi Traveller,

thanks a lot

We are now using only selfmade models, and as you can see we are still having a minor problem with the player model, it has some kind of 'border'.

We had a long talk about the tiles in the Omega forum (our headers), and it is basically some kind of mixing tiles with neightbour tiles, looking very good but right now it still isn't perfect (you can see in one with water screen). So there is still lots of work to do, but it starts looking like it should.

Firle

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast