Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
My last little point here I think is important is that I don't want to teach you code. I want to teach you game design and development. You can learn to code here, but why not learn it at PP4S instead. That site/project is to teach you how to program. You should know how to program when you get here to this site. Here we learn to take you from having learned how to program to learning how to take that knowledge and apply it to making games with it. I don't want to make a Tutorial section, let alone a Video Tutorial section that has to start at day 1 programming in Pascal 101. That's not us. That's why I affiliated with PP4S so that we don't just tell you go learn Pascal out there. We have a nice friendly place to encourage the basic skills then you can come here and take step 2.
HELL YHEA, i was taught how to code but never did anything that wasnt console applications, having some help building the basics from that point would be super awesome, like as in how should i go about doint it and what would i need

my questionable 2cents would be that since this is going to be basics tutorials procedural pascal should be used instead of OO since the latter is taught way after procedural in schools or sometimes not taught at all ( im talking highschools. At university system engineers get OO during second year )