Thread: Machina Engine DevPascal - IDE for Free Pascal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello, everybody. Some updates:

1# - It's possible to change the theme of the editor[Image Original Size]:

2# - The browser can show the functions and procedures of each class:

3# - All FPC options(command line options) are already manageable by the IDE;

4# - In the preferences window you can change the theme and set all the FPC options:

QUESTION: I'm thinking about put a option where the IDE would load ALL units which are in a "standard directories" and parser them. This way, I could put an autocomplete tool in the editor, like this:

But, to do this, the programmer will need the source-code(the .pp file) of each unit.

Do you think it is a good idea? Also, anyone knows anything about my last post?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by FelipeFS View Post
    QUESTION: I'm thinking about put a option where the IDE would load ALL units which are in a "standard directories" and parser them. This way, I could put an autocomplete tool in the editor, like this:

But, to do this, the programmer will need the source-code(the .pp file) of each unit.

Do you think it is a good idea?
    I think you could create a database with all that definition stuff, that way you don't need the source code. This also allow to use other language provided the right declaration database.