Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2nd PGD Challenge Questions!

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls View Post
    Ok, I can't find any remobjects or oxygene appdata folders, so I will now go and delete the older folders containing projects and similar just in case too...
    How about Visual studio-s folder. It is posible that the problem is in the visual studio-s configuration of debugger.

Quote Originally Posted by JimMcKeeth View Post
    What is the error? You can contact support@ or connect.remobjects.com for more help too.
    Hi Jim,
    I finally managed to get it to install, but I had another issue, so I started a connect discussion about my new Oxygene for Java licensing problem which is stopping me from creating/using projects in the IDE:
    http://connect.remobjects.com/discus...-trial-license

Any ideas?
    cheers,
    Paul

Hopefully it is working now...(touch wood).
    Good luck! Let me know or check out the support options I mentioned.
    Jim McKeeth
    @JimMcKeeth
    Host of the Podcast at Delphi.org
    Developer Evangelist with Embarcadero Technologies
    My email: Is jim@ at my last name .org
    Delphi.org - McKeeth.org - Embarcadero.com

Good luck! Let me know or check out the support options I mentioned.
    @Jim: did you see my post above yours?

I was playing around with Oxygene with an idea for entering this competition, but sometime in the last week I uninstalled something that took out WinSock and nothing could repair it. One program designed to remove malware caused my computer to crash during shut down, and it made Windows unbootable. I finally got my system up and running again this past week, but at this point it's not really feasible to play with a new toolset and hope to make the deadline. If I make any sort of game, it's going to be very small due to this whole situation + final exams.

Quote Originally Posted by dazappa View Post
    I was playing around with Oxygene with an idea for entering this competition, but sometime in the last week I uninstalled something that took out WinSock and nothing could repair it. One program designed to remove malware caused my computer to crash during shut down, and it made Windows unbootable. I finally got my system up and running again this past week, but at this point it's not really feasible to play with a new toolset and hope to make the deadline. If I make any sort of game, it's going to be very small due to this whole situation + final exams.
    Bummer dude! Good luck with the new system...

Well as you probably read, I have had my own Oxygene issues too, but not as bad as you!

@Jim: did you see my post above yours?
    Guess I just missed it.
    Jim McKeeth
    @JimMcKeeth
    Host of the Podcast at Delphi.org
    Developer Evangelist with Embarcadero Technologies
    My email: Is jim@ at my last name .org
    Delphi.org - McKeeth.org - Embarcadero.com

Guess I just missed it.
    No worries Anyway, I contacted support after deleting all my Oxygene licenses and got a new 30-day license which seems to work...so I am a happy camper again!
    cheers,
    Paul

Ok, for good or bad, I have started a thread about my 2nd PGD Challenge entry called "Platformation"
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...n-quot&p=84086

cheers,
    Paul

Question The Journey needs election?

I have no problem with this but must the journey force to elect the route? I mean, it's mandatory to offer more than one way to the player to select the one he wants? Or can it be only one route?
    No signature provided yet.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast