Thread: Stars reach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Finally fixed. Simple thing like ship owner uninitialized Conquered the entire galaxy in a test game now. Combat works and AI seems to properly fight with each other too, and it's sending its fleet to random planets nearly like player does. Could be better, but works... and i'll propably leave it at that.

The project seems promising, although you may want to use a different name due to trademark issues and use that ingame song with caution, as it is quite popular and is also copyright protected - you might want to check with the song's author first.
    Last edited by LP; 29-06-2012 at 04:10 PM.

I checked the rights on the music site, they should be free to use anywhere. But whatever, until someone complains about simple contest entry, i'll call it Star Wars if want to Just small games with no real meaning to anyone, just demos.

Quote Originally Posted by User137 View Post
    I checked the rights on the music site, they should be free to use anywhere. But whatever, until someone complains about simple contest entry, i'll call it Star Wars if want to Just small games with no real meaning to anyone, just demos.
    Yes, although I'd say that your game has a selling potential.