Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As Yet Unnamed Entry - RTS against 'the empire'

Blog Entries
    That's unfortunate Ben. Does the existing game meet the requirements for the challenge though? Even incomplete it does give one more game to the challenge showcase. You know how important that is for the PGD community, right?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Hey Ben. 2 day extension, does that put you back in? That's lots of time for most developers.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Sorry WILL - I'm still going to have to pass... Its now a dabble under 2 weeks to the first chain of exams and as a result everyone is in one of those 'don't you owe me some work class?' moods... Can't say I have lots of time with reports to write and books to learn you know. I'll see if I can get the first mission scripted up and all the content made in that extension but theres going to have to be one long readme

A lot of bits were what I would call 'cobbled together' and as such I can't give any stability, performance of playability promises. Of course, 90% of everything is saved in config files - so if something doesnt run well on your machine, its only an edit away. The plan was to have a specific UI for that BUT given the fact I have a lecture tomorrow evening I doubt I will have much time to polish it up you know?
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Blog Entries
    Well you gave it a shot. At least you have something to finish later down the road for game projects.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123