Ok well then an extension will happen. A matter of days isn't a huge thing to me one way or the other, but I unfortunately can't offer a whole week as I won't be home as of this weekend. My real job is taking me out of province for a couple of weeks. So I won't be around long enough for that long of an extension to close the FTP and fill out a score sheet with all the entries for the judges.

So tell you all what I'll do. I'll make it "officially" 3 days, but I'm going to shut down the FTP server sometime Thursday afternoon at the latest. Does that help some?

Quote Originally Posted by Ingemar View Post
The challenge theme was much bigger than the first. The first was minimalistic in nature while this is more about quantity with significant implications on content. And that certainly made it harder to finish, so the extension is called for.
Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I won't be able to make use of the extra days, but I don't mind the deadline being extended

And yes, as Ingemar said, the theme involved some emphasis on content (3 distinct environments minimum, 8 for all points...)
You know what guys, I agree with you. That's why I set it originally by an extra week to make up for the scale of it. However things come up and it might not have been so easy to do all of what the basics of the theme was in just 4 weeks with somewhat "normal" on-goings for the average PGD-er. This is something that I'm going to register in the brain-box for the next one. So it's good to know what you guys collectively think at the end of each of these.

I should be planning for a less content requiring theme next round to balance things out a bit.