Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd PGD Challenge: 3 Day Extension?

Thanks.

Anyway I'll not use them (may be just to rewrite the README file or save a video). I did "unplug" my brain and I'm not in the mood...
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    Thanks.

Anyway I'll not use them (may be just to rewrite the README file or save a video). I did "unplug" my brain and I'm not in the mood...
    I did the same for much of the extension, so I couldn't quite use it optimally. I did fix and add a few things but it is still not a complete game.

So, is the extension officially over now?

Any news on PGD challenge outcome? No news is good news?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Any news on PGD challenge outcome? No news is good news?
    I was wondering the same

Blog Entries
    Fairly soon. Judges are working on them as I type. I've been extremely busy and the delay and silence is all my fault. Please bare with them as they work hard having fun playing your games. There was only 7 this time around so it should be a bit quicker to judge than the first challenge.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hmmm... the service I was using for global highscores in WarTrail is going down, access to the service was spotty last month, and they've now posted a notice that they're out of cash and are closing down... Good thing that wasn't part of the reqs, but still :-(

Hmmm... the service I was using for global highscores in WarTrail is going down, access to the service was spotty last month, and they've now posted a notice that they're out of cash and are closing down... Good thing that wasn't part of the reqs, but still :-(
    Bummer dude!

Blog Entries
    I'll make sure that both Johannes and Jim are aware of this.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12