Thread: Voxeled - A Voxel Editor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Voxeled - A Voxel Editor

Some time ago I created a voxel editor, just for fun (even though I might use in future projects).
    To use, import a image (16x16 pixels) and use it as base to add or remove voxels.
    It saves the file as a .vxl format, if you want to use it for games or something, the format is quite simple, just a raw 16x16x16 array of RGBA colors (4bytes).
    Download it here: www.pascalgameengine.com/downloads/voxeled_alpha.rar
    I'm open to any suggestions

Last edited by WILL; 09-07-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Copied the image INTO the post rather than having it hosted elsewhere...
    www.pascalgameengine.com - Crossplatform 3D game engine

looks good in the picture . but
    Access violation
    i read the log file but no hint about the error

Hmm, what are the last lines of the log file?

[System] End of log session.

I don't get any errors, but controls feel a bit awkward. Cannot control the camera with mouse, and block placement seems very random. The placed color seems random, and also where it appears or is being removed isn't where i point cursor at.

Quote Originally Posted by AirPas View Post
    [System] End of log session.
    Hmm, maybe your videocard is not supported? What card do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by User137 View Post
    I don't get any errors, but controls feel a bit awkward. Cannot control the camera with mouse, and block placement seems very random. The placed color seems random, and also where it appears or is being removed isn't where i point cursor at.
    Yes, for now camera can only be moved with keyboard. Did you import a picture? Maybe it was not right size (16x16)
    Block placement appears ok here, clicking on a block puts a block or removes depending on the mouse button pressed.