Thread: So who would make a game for the OUYA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    ...no major studio will be investing on it...
    Actually I find most "AAA" games boring and I dislike them, so, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Daikrys View Post
    that would be great if the market isnt flooted with AAA style titels and normal devs could continue to make games games without having to hit a standart
    this already happen in the other appstores and is quite disappointing

i also read about people crying that OUYA dont had good copy protection, well bad news for this guys, smartphones and consoles are not save either
    I've read about people crying that some copy protection are so hard that sometimes they can't play their legal games while pirates can play with minor problems. *cof*steam*cof*

Minecraft copy "protection" is great. Actually it has not. I think I'll use the same if someday I sell any of my games.
    No signature provided yet.

I've read about people crying that some copy protection are so hard that sometimes they can't play their legal games while pirates can play with minor problems. *cof*steam*cof*
    thats the reason i personally dislike copy protections, it only harm people who pay for the game and leave the warez scenes with a often better version of the game
    as Will already said, if someone dont want to pay for a game he still wouldnt do if there would be no warez version, guys who like the game will still buy it

i personally own some games that only work under 98/ME or xp due to copy protections ._.
    the guild 2 addon can only installed when i use a mini image cause the original one will not work, copy protection ftw...