View Poll Results: What kind of game project are you working on?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing at all. Too busy.

1 3.03%
  • None, just game engines or tools.

3 9.09%
  • I make simple free stuff for fun.

6 18.18%
  • I'm working on a commercial project and can talk about it much. (NDA, etc)

4 12.12%
  • I'm working on my own creator-owned project.

12 36.36%
  • I have a lot of prototypes/ideas, but I don't really have any concrete plans.

7 21.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is writing a game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Who is writing a game?

Well lets have it. Are you working on a game or a game project?

Lets hear about it.

I'm currently working on my revamp of Garland's Quest which wil be a Windows, Mac OS X release. I'll later push it to Linux, iOS and Android when I can.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I'm currently working on getting libgdx up and running in Oxygene for Java so I can make/port games to Desktop + Android without too much hassle
    Then I will port over "Vectored!" and "The Probe" to Android...

Being on a summer vacation and not really having any duties, I find it hard to motivate myself into doing anything. I have like three or four projects started somewhere along the way, but I'm rarely able to force myself to actually work on them. I hope that when the academic year starts, I'll get more organised.

Simple free stuff, for fun. I have a lot of ideas without concrete plans, and some of them are even started. But well... nobody is actually helping with them, or expecting any release, so i can aswell spend time for playing games too.

I am working on a simple Chain Rxn clone called "Bubble Chain".
    Here's a screenshot of the Haiku port. (Seems I am the only one using FPC on Haiku for making games?) The final result will work on Linux32/64, Windows, MacOS X and Haiku (as usual). Oh, btw, this is a "real" Pascal game, no Lua coding involved ...

bubblehaiku.jpg

And a small video of a very early version (startscreen, menus and sound are now implemented):

Last edited by Cybermonkey; 16-08-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Best regards,
    Cybermonkey

Games, lots of games! =)

Sultan's Labyrinth - A Royal Sacrifice was already released for MAC and iOS port is about to be released!
    Clairvoyant - The Magician Mistery was already released for PC/MAC and iOS port is my Next Work!
    A new Match3 game and a New Solitairie (I can't give much details yet) are almost ready and will be soon released for Windows/Mac and iOS. Just a hint, this Dragon will be part of one of these!

I'm still working on my android game, perhaps I'll complete it sometime in 2099 Lately, I've been trying to get more free time and will to work on the game and my engine.
    Existence is pain

Urban Challenge

I started to code the game (working Title : Urban Challenge)

I published some code and wrote about it here http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...3409-3D-Camera

Because I develop alone at the moment and with Windows - it would be nice if I will, Hi Will, find here someone who could support and manage Free-Pascal version on system like MacOS or Linux or Smartphone IOS/Android.

If you want to join the develoment team as GFX, 3D-Lvl-Designer, Cook :O SAY Yeah and keep me a message!

Riesenrad am Burgplatz bei Nacht.jpg

I will look into the future! It would be not a highend-gfx killer game but with nice features, gameplay and sound!

At the moment i create a room with Nitrogen Stuff where the character is moving .... Tech-Demo as attachment !

Auftrag der Blues Brothers.jpg

GOOD WINTERTIME
    Attached Files Attached Files

i would be able to cook but its still a way to far from near berlin

I'm working on a simple side scrolling shooter for mobiles. Currently it's in beta stage, waiting for some bug fixes in AppEasy engine it's build upon and for graphics being re-done. So in meantime I started building a voxel engine prototype.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast