View Poll Results: What kind of game project are you working on?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing at all. Too busy.

1 3.03%
  • None, just game engines or tools.

3 9.09%
  • I make simple free stuff for fun.

6 18.18%
  • I'm working on a commercial project and can talk about it much. (NDA, etc)

4 12.12%
  • I'm working on my own creator-owned project.

12 36.36%
  • I have a lot of prototypes/ideas, but I don't really have any concrete plans.

7 21.21%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who is writing a game?

Urban Challenge

I started to code the game (working Title : Urban Challenge)

I published some code and wrote about it here http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...3409-3D-Camera

Because I develop alone at the moment and with Windows - it would be nice if I will, Hi Will, find here someone who could support and manage Free-Pascal version on system like MacOS or Linux or Smartphone IOS/Android.

If you want to join the develoment team as GFX, 3D-Lvl-Designer, Cook :O SAY Yeah and keep me a message!

Riesenrad am Burgplatz bei Nacht.jpg

I will look into the future! It would be not a highend-gfx killer game but with nice features, gameplay and sound!

At the moment i create a room with Nitrogen Stuff where the character is moving .... Tech-Demo as attachment !

Auftrag der Blues Brothers.jpg

GOOD WINTERTIME
    Attached Files Attached Files

i would be able to cook but its still a way to far from near berlin

I'm working on a simple side scrolling shooter for mobiles. Currently it's in beta stage, waiting for some bug fixes in AppEasy engine it's build upon and for graphics being re-done. So in meantime I started building a voxel engine prototype.

I am getting close to releasing Monsterland. Written in Free Pascal and SDL.

Quote Originally Posted by shihonage View Post
    I am getting close to releasing Monsterland. Written in Free Pascal and SDL.
    @shihonage: That looks very very good! Where did you get the really cool computer voice in the game?
    I am looking forward to playing it

@paul_nicholls: Thanks! I got someone to record the voice, and put it through several filters

I notice a similarity in our projects - both tile-based 2D games which we both had to write level editors for. Yours is written in Delphi and Lazarus/FPC, which furthers the similarity, because level editor for mine was written in Delphi while the game itself in Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by shihonage View Post
    @paul_nicholls: Thanks! I got someone to record the voice, and put it through several filters

I notice a similarity in our projects - both tile-based 2D games which we both had to write level editors for. Yours is written in Delphi and Lazarus/FPC, which furthers the similarity, because level editor for mine was written in Delphi while the game itself in Lazarus.
    Cool! Could you share what sort of filters you used (low pass, high pass, notch, band...)?

Yeah, I guess our projects are similar in that respect, but it was my old level editor that was written in Delphi. The latest version of the game includes the level editor in the game itself

Asides from cleanup/noise reduction, the two filters responsible for the effect are "Mechanize" (default setting) and "Flanger" (stereo echo effect), applied in that order.

My current projects:
    1. New versions (with new features) "Soldiers of Empires II"
    2. Scenario pack's for ______________________^
    3. new game (setting - WWI, 90% of time of work - searching military data and scenario creating) at game-engine of "Soldiers of Empires II"
    4. Some stuff only for fun - auto-kit tools for creating retro-games (like games 80: ZX Spectum, NES,...)
    Last edited by soecreator; 27-11-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: syntax error

Right now I'm finishing Allegro.pas 4.4.4 (64bit support, lots of bugfixes, lots of new examples, lots of new functions). May be I can release this week.

Also I was working a bit with KOFFE.
    No signature provided yet.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast