Thread: KOFFE - The Fighting Engine.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb KOFFE - The Fighting Engine.

I was thinking about what WILL said in this thread about what would juice this community, and answer was more and better projects. So I decided to rescue this old project of mine.

The idea of KOFFE is to do a remake of KOF'91, a M.U.G.E.N like fighting game engine dead long time ago. I tried to contact with KOF'91's developers when they killed the project but they didn't answer me so I started it by myself.

Current status isn't a game at all. It just does some initialization, loads few data that doesn't uses, and shows the intro animation, but it sets the structure for a lot of stuff. Of course it uses Allegro.pas so you'll see what you can do with it (version 4, because version 5 is still unstable and buggy).

You can get the sources, some documentation and testing data from last SVN by the tarball created automatically by SourceForge [here]. I did test it on Linux only, so I don't know if it will work on Windows or MacOS (Windows should work, but MacOS would need some "hacking" in the Allegro.pas library ).

The project's site has minimal information, as I've (re)started few days ago. Any help, suggestion and comment will be welcomed.
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 29-08-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    No signature provided yet.