Thread: PGD Challenge in the Winter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Or you could write it using Oxygene for Java and it will run on Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX if Java is installed LOL

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls View Post
    Or you could write it using Oxygene for Java and it will run on Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX if Java is installed LOL
    Similarly, you could write it in Delphi Prism, or alternatively in Embarcadero HTML5 Builder and it will in any HTML5-based browser, even on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifepower View Post
    Similarly, you could write it in Delphi Prism, or alternatively in Embarcadero HTML5 Builder and it will in any HTML5-based browser, even on Android.
    Or Smart Mobile Studio as HTML5 application too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls View Post
    I think you still need to get Platformation working on all 3 platforms though don't you Paul?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    I think you still need to get Platformation working on all 3 platforms though don't you Paul?
    LOL yes
    I tried Platformation in the latest Oxygene for Java, and I am having to change a bunch of things due to compiler changes...so that hasn't happened yet