Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
If you are thinking that those who spend more money on computer will also be more prepared to pay for a game I must dissapoint you but you are wrong. There are many pepole who spend even more than $3000 and still don't buy any game.

I think that most important thing is the price for each game. Nowadays many games are way overpriced. So chosing right price for your game will aslo lower the chances for it go get pirated.
The next sentence in my post says that it was an exaggerated speculation. You have to be picky, don't you?

According to this reference:
Under pricing. Pricing your products for too low a cost can have a disastrous impact on your bottom line...
Over pricing. On the flip side, overpricing a product can be just as detrimental since the buyer is always going to be looking at your competitors pricing...
Unfortunately, it's not the reference I was looking for. There was an article that described the cost of the game in terms of prestige or quality. So a more expensive game might be perceived as better (or having more content) than a less priced game. However, as you've said, it is important to choose the right and fair price.