Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Links color

Links color

Hell-o!

The page looks nice but the color of links definitely needs some "quick fixing"...

BojZ
    What echoes in Eternity has been done in someone's life...

Links color

All links should now be more readable.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Links color

Uhh... Not yet. They still appear to be "beer" yellow. :roll:

Links color

Make sure you are not seeing the cached version of the site that your browser may be using. I have refreshed and it appears blue to me.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Links color

Ahhh.... Better, though the highlighted links are olive :lol:

Links color

I hope that by the time you move the mouse over the link you know what it says . My fix was just a quick one. I believe that Traveller is looking at the asthetics of the site overall, so there may be more improvments on the way.

Links color

The pure blue links now work better on everything but the dark blue striped background. For example, the page links (1, 2, Next) and the links at the bottom of each page (NewsBar, NewsTicker). Bright blue on dark stripey blue is not a good contrast.

What does look good is the 'Topic review' section below the 'Post a reply' bit I'm typing in right now. Everything is clear and easy to read on the white/pale blue background.

Links color

I've received word from WILL about my latest fixes, but it seemed he made changes too which conflicted with mine.

I'll have another look at it this weekend.

Links color

Hi Traveller,
    When do you plan to make the visibility changes?

Links color

When do you plan to make the visibility changes?
    I don't know if I have the time to look at them today. Tomorrow is more likely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast