Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Links color

Links color

np, just let me know if you want me to do anything.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Links color

The links in messages (using the url tag) are the same colour as the rest of the message text, ie. black, making the links invisible unless you wave the mouse pointer over it. Only then does it change colour and get an underline.

Links color

Traveller or WILL, is it possible to associate the standard site link colour to the phpBB url tag?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Links color

I'll have a look at this when I get back from work.

Links color

Update on my last message. It's going to take a couple days longer. WILL and I need to sync our files first, before I can make updates.

Links color

So is fizing link color still on the to-do list or what?

Links color

I think its still on the to-do list, but yes I do think we have to give this one a higher priority.

Links color

I have always used the full URL instead of the [ url ] tags because the full URL is automatically made into a link that is not black.

Links color

Which is the easiest to use, I agree, however, it is exactly that color that needs changing, because its so hard to read.
    Unfortunately its not so easy as a simple css change. Unless we want all other links to change color as well.

Links color

Maybe we could try a different colour for a few days (even if it does mean changing all the links) and change it back if it doesn't work out?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast