Thread: Ludum Dare 25

Ludum Dare 25

I am back after a long break from making games. Next weekend is ludum dare, and I plan to compete again. Anyone else in?

Also, having been out of the loop for this amount of time I wonder if there is anything new out in frameworks or engines?
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

Working hard in the next Allegro.pas. I want to release it before next PGD challenge and the new demo engine/editor (one of the much improvements) it's taking more time I spected.
    No signature provided yet.

Hell yeah, dare completed! The closer to the end, the more could I feel the time pressing - but somehow, I made it. I am happy and kinda proud, but I can't stop feeling a bit silly when I think that this is the first complete game I have released in almost three years.

Based on Hero Core, Colorful is a game where the player moves freely (no gravity et cetera) around a 2D environment, fighting multiple enemies and trying to locate colour artifacts. The goal of the game is to deliver eight colours to the hero's love.

Ludum Dare entry: Here (Vote plox?)
    Direct download: Win32 Linux .pas

hey good job, i will play it later today

Well, as usual I end up with some working tech, but no gameplay..

Next time I'll surely have learnt the lesson
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

Blog Entries
    Hey very cool. You should record a small video of the gameplay if you can so we can all see it in action. Anyone else finish a game for the Ludum Dare?

Congrats on completing a game project Super Vegeta. Don't worry though it's been years since I've completed a game project. I dare say almost since highschool. lol (Darn content and other factors!)

Well keep at it folks. Practice until the next "Challenge."
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder