Quote Originally Posted by robert83 View Post
The strangest thing is , if it's running non fullscreen I get 27FPS probably the visible area not kicking in, but if I run fullscreen it runs at full 60 fps smooth , on this laptop with integrated gpu...I think that is a big word... I set the visible area for each sprite, I did set it on purpose to be less then screen size to see what happens and if it works.
Not so strange. Most games run better in FullScreen.

So this means I have to make the Editor itself fullscreen to ? (or leave editor as is, since it's easier to work with components available, and do the game in fullscreen later....)
I suggest that you leave editor as it is since you actually don't realy need smoth movment in editor. But when you would be designing your game you would deffinitly do it in FullScreen mode.
But if you are prepared to do lot of work you could made Editor to work in FullScreen mode but for this you would need to recreate all VCL components in it and this is nowhere an easy job. I know since I'm trying to do something like this myself. I'm developing a library which would alow me to create VLC-like components which would be rendered by AsphyreSphinx graphic engine. And since 2D portion of AsphyreSphinx graphics engine isn't so different than Asphyre Extreme engine I could probably port my library to it also.

Question : why do I have to use such a low value to move the WorldY now ? 0.0010 , the Speed for Timer is 15 only...
Speed of 15 in timer means that OnProcess will try to execute every 15 miliseconds which means aprox 66 times per second. You need to know that values in AsphyreTimer are just desired delays in miliseconds. And if Rendering takes to much time OnProcess would be executed more than once to catch up.