First thing : It's great to see some activity around the pascal scene, and this compo seems to be a great opportunity.

And I'd also really like to enter it, but this is what I don't like :
3. The Executables must be able to run on either a Sony Viao Laptop with a ATI Radeon IGP card or a Desktop machine that has an NVidia GeForce 3 Ti card.
If I enter I want to do a game using newton for physics and opengl for graphics. AND I'd like to use glSlang-shaders to spice up the graphics, but since the GF3 doesn't support glSlang (and even ARB-shaders arent' supported) I won't be able to use them in my app (or better said : they won't be seen by the judges). Don't you have access to any newer graphics cards? The only work-around for me would be to write shaders using NVidias Extensions, but I don't really like using vendor-specific extensions, especially since I'm on a Radeon 9700.

And one additional thing, since I plan on a close-to-real WW2-setting : Are we allowed to let the player fight for WW2-germany, or do you consider that something too political incorrect for the compo?