Quote Originally Posted by ARosendal
I checked your site again and it looks much better now.

I even downloaded mozilla to see what the difference would be, but it all looks the same to me now.
The main difference is the sidebar, which behaves correctly when scrolled (i.e., it doesn't move at all). Scroll the ]I'm curious, the majority still uses internet explorer. With NS as a good second. Why would you not make your browsers compliant with that browser first?[/quote]
IE isn't compliant with standards (though it's getting better). If I have a choice between creating a compliant page against a standard or a compliant page against a browser, I'll choose the standard and say "tough luck" to those with bad browsers. After all, it's not as if the other users don't get to see a page - they'll be shown the old, using-tables-for-layout version.

Btw, the margin thing you noted is because IE5's box model is broken (yes, I'm using that word a lot today). IE6 gets it right except for some pages with a certain XML doctype, where it reverts to the old, wrong box model of IE5.

As I said before, the new design is a bonus for those with compliant browers. Nothing more.