The Biggest problem with Mozilla is I think is that it impersonates Internet Explorer. It's about the only browser my website doesn't support, because it does this. So if you do a check for the browser your Mozilla browser will be seen as an Internet Explorer browser and therefor will get to chew on stuff that it doesn't know.

I agree with you, I worked as a trainee in a webdesign/hosting company for a while and I really learned a lot about HTML, JavaScript, ASP, CSS and stuff, but you have to use a lot of workaround and strange stuff before it works and I always have trouble making my website compatible with a lot of screen resolutions. When I'm working on websites I always think: "Why can't I do this in Delphi, it would work if I could!"

Not long ago I had the same urge for a redesign of my website, so I decided to become smart and get out those JavaApplets which didn't work in IE anyway, so I did everything I needed to do and the code was perfect, but it looked really really ugly, however I didn't found a reason. It turned out that the silly browser didn't take the time to load the images, so I had to write a big chunk of code (with hacks for other browsers) to preload the images, so I could finally do my thing! Now it works fine, but it only really looks good in IE and maybe Netscape 6/7 (never tried that).

So all I say is: Good luck! :twisted: