Thread: G.T.A.2 Map Editor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The logic is pretty tricky there. It's hard to figure out things if code is badly formatted and contains lot's of commented out lines of code from debug time. In my case this quickly builds up and i have source where most of the space is wasted by commented out lines. So i started to rewriting this thingy and that's the reason why i wanted to init nxPascal with button (actually menu item later). So i can slowly move on with GUI. And at the same time continue with rendering part.

And that initializing stuff stopped me. I will try to make this work first. I will let you know how it goes.

Of course im not rewriting this from 0 again, it's just i wanted to move on with GUI and move the existing code to this fresh GUI and at the same time cleanup and debug my code.

Also from the video above it's possible to see that flat (transparent) faces bug, graffiti on the walls, Z fighting (flickering). Not a big problem but just looks bad for eyes. Nothing else.
    I have to add some very small value to flat vertices, like 0.001 or 0.01 or something like that.
    Last edited by hwnd; 29-01-2013 at 09:17 PM.