Thread: sdl + HGE + freepascal on Android

sdl + HGE + freepascal on Android

Hello friends these last days I have been programming for Android used Java and ActionScript, during this time I missed the Easter and decided to try the freepascal for Android.
    During some testing and seeing some projects like zengl berojump i noticed that it was possible to create something with Pascal and lazarous.
    I uze the freepascal and lazarus with codetypon on windows 7 and Ubuntu .

Seeing some native code I noticed that they had ported sdl to Android and decided to try.

I compiled the sdl and a few libs ;
    SDL
    SDL_Blitpool,
    SDL_GFX,
    SDL_image,
    SDL_Mixer,
    SDL_Net,
    SDL_Sound,
    SDL_tff,
    Soil,
    Openal.
    All libs are in this format. So it is loaded by Java and you can luse oad whatever you want.
    i also converted the HGE to be use with GLES the classes is HGESprite,HGESpriteAnimation,HGEParticles and HGEFont,
    the HGEFont and HGEParticles can be load from c++ editor

the function of events is not the same for Windows but I have not created the right function we can change the java code and use our own methods or create new functions in java
    I did not create the header but used the JEDI own so it was not possible to test all functions but in the future I hope to have created the main functions.
    I leave here the sources for freepascal , libs and the H headers sory but I don’t have webspace to put all the sources.

http://www.djoker.aloj.net/soft/andr...va_sdl_fpc.zip
    http://www.djoker.aloj.net/soft/android/sdl_windows.zip

i have to send credits to all folk from Freepascal,CodeTypon and lazarus;
    and all the amazing guys ...
    Andru (ZenGL)
    felipemdc all the work with fpc for android
    bero (FoembJump)
    all coders that release the sources and share the knowledge.

ps: sorry for my bad english: P

Never underestimate the power of Delphi.
    <br />There's those who play games,...and then there's who make games...

It's impressive.
    Multiplatforming is now indispensable, specially for games, for most games we should target at least windows, linux, osx, android and ios.
    I hope that Lazarus team focus on more features to ease the multiplatform development.

This looks interesting, if you want to have link for more sources, message me and i will host them.
    Download the Ziron Assembler
    Get free hosting for Ziron related fan-sites and Ziron projects, contact me in private message.