Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New PGD Site's Editor!

Blog Entries

New PGD Site's Editor!

I am glad to announce that PGD has a new Editor, Eriken!

The Editor is in charge of the writting team that authors them, publishing and quality control of these Articles aswell. He co-ordinates all of the series and topics that are featured on our site. All Writters and Proof-Readers are responsible to this person.

He is also in responsible for the management of the PGD Library, which is our local internet archive listing of locally reconstructed and remotely hosted articles, tutorials and other materials that relate to game development in all aspects the aspiring Pascal developer would encounter. And not just the programming side of things either. Consider it <u>your</u> reference guide for game development and industry.

I wish Eriken a wealth good times and good experiences as PGD's new Editor!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

New PGD Site's Editor!

Congrats Eriken! Find/Write us some good stuff!

New PGD Site's Editor!

Thanks.

What do you want?
    _____
    Eriken

New PGD Site's Editor!

Well, you know... stuff!?

How about a tutorial on FPC and GL? I've been trying to work my way through it, and the going is a bit tough for me. I didn't have trouble in Delphi, since it was what everything was written for!

New PGD Site's Editor!

I'll dig up some stuff here and there, hopefully it'll be interesting.. The articles that are being made looks great so far

In the meantime, about FPC and OpenGL.. have you seen this http://www.friends-of-fpc.org/tutori...ogl/index.html?
    _____
    Eriken

New PGD Site's Editor!

Yup, though it doesn't go as far as I'd like. Things like making a "mini" game, or a GLUT template ... etc.

New PGD Site's Editor!

Hehe, I guess you can find the links I can find around.. so if there aren't any around we might have to track down some FPC+OpenGL people and check with them I've written it down for further investigation.
    _____
    Eriken

New PGD Site's Editor!

Erkien, i writ gud do u fink? Mebbe u could prof-reed this msg 4 me?

New PGD Site's Editor!

Of course you can write articles for us Sly, and of course I wont kill you if you have them ready by tomorrow.. Thanks for asking

After decoding your text I understand that's what you really want

Would be cool though wouldn't it? A Pascal-article the Aussie-way.. hehe.. "Gidday Mate!"
    _____
    Eriken

New PGD Site's Editor!

Congratulations Eriken, it looks like WILL's announcement post is to be your first assignment!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast