Thread: 1st Commercial Release - Presentation Control Panel

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1st Commercial Release - Presentation Control Panel

Hi all,

I hope no one objects, but I thought I'd share my first commercial release with you all... so why is it in the off-topic area? Unfortunately it's not a game and sadly it's not written in Pascal

It is in fact an add-in for PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 that's been developed in C# with Visual Studio. It's designed to make it easy to target multiple audiences with a single presentation by allowing you to quickly flip the slide visibility based on tags that are added to the slides.

If you're interested, full details can be found on my commercial site - Presentation Control Panel @ Soft-Answer. There you can read the user manual and if you're really interested, download it and give it a try out.

That's all from me for now.

Hope everyone is in good shape. Take care.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Blog Entries
    Neat! ___
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
    Hi all,

I hope no one objects, but I thought I'd share my first commercial release with you all... so why is it in the off-topic area? Unfortunately it's not a game and sadly it's not written in Pascal

It is in fact an add-in for PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 that's been developed in C# with Visual Studio. It's designed to make it easy to target multiple audiences with a single presentation by allowing you to quickly flip the slide visibility based on tags that are added to the slides.

If you're interested, full details can be found on my commercial site - Presentation Control Panel @ Soft-Answer. There you can read the user manual and if you're really interested, download it and give it a try out.

That's all from me for now.

Hope everyone is in good shape. Take care.
    Congrats!

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys

Why would anyone object? <.<

Congrats!

Unfortunately, I don't use MS Office/Powerpoint, or else I would give it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Murmandamus View Post

Congrats!

Unfortunately, I don't use MS Office/Powerpoint, or else I would give it a look.
    I say exactly the same.
    No signature provided yet.

Blog Entries
    Because it's very much a non-game related commercial product

Well, if you know anyone that does and they work with big presentations that target multiple audiences or contains lots of different sections they may want to use or not, then tell them about it... since I wrote it, it's saved me a heap of time