Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TSS Demo

Blog Entries

TSS Demo

I have for the PlayStation[size=9px](my Navy mess-mates like to bring their PSOne and 2s, XBoxes and N64 and GameCubes when we sail and this is the only time when I get to play these systems )[/size] and I could not get past that first cursed mission where you seem to have to do every taxing driving trick in the game. Never got to the fun part. Considering it is there. :?

Well I didn't like that game, but I would still like to see this engine become something cool so... has anyone played with this yet? Made a similar project?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

TSS Demo

The first level of driver was tough. You have to use the hand brake and the burnout button (in sequence) in order to do a good 180 and 360. This is just like a real car, especially front wheel drive cars where you can induce oversteer with the handbrake.

The TSS game is pretty neat, quite like driver actually! Did any of you try driving a Police Truck with a trailer attached to it? (after editing the script file, of course, and uncommenting out a few lines) You can use the trailer that is attached to the Police truck to smack other cars if you are really skillful, without damaging your car. Might be a future game "trick" to save you damage ;-) Kind of feels like a pendulum.

I've got a lot of projects I'm working on, but this game seems attractive. Anyone else looked into this game and seen huge potential?
    http://z505.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123