Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: not programming but...

not programming but...

im learning 3ds max

i started this model mabey 5 hours ago (i made my first ever model yesterday)

click for pic

not programming but...

The batmobile?

Looks good!
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

Blog Entries

not programming but...

Hey, not a bad start. Something I found that helps it trying to work with a brick shape and mold out your creation from that. Takes a bit of time, but I've found some success from it. Mind you , I havenot done alot of modeling.. in fact very little. Programmer's modeling
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

not programming but...

Quote Originally Posted by JSoftware
    The batmobile?

Looks good!
    Nah, it looks like a Mercedes SLK if I'm not mistaken. The front plan view of the car gives it away.

[Here] is a forum thread that describes the work-in-progress for [this] brilliant 3D model of a racing Honda NSX. The forum thread is full of great hints and tips for modelling a car.

Sly

not programming but...

Hey, thats coming along really well. I work with Lightwave, and have created hundreds of models, but never a car. I like to make Robots and organic, animal like things. Keep us all posted on how it turns out.

not programming but...

will, im using a method like that but with a flat plane

sly, your close but its the mclaren SLR (merc gave them the slk and told them to make it better)

heres an update

not programming but...

Tux, the model looks very nice, but I am not keen on the pastel colours .
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

not programming but...

do you prefer silver?

clicky

i need to work on the lights more

Blog Entries

not programming but...

Hey tux some nice improvements. Are you learning from a tutorial? Maybe you can add it to the PGD Library or maybe write your own on the techniques you've learned?

[size=9px]Hmm... I think maybe a solid color might be easier for you to 'see' your object. grey on grey won't bring out the shape as nicely for your eyes as a solid blue, red or green.[/size]
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

not programming but...

got the back going now

clicky

no im not learning from a tutorial i did follow 2 tutorials and im improvising on this, i dont know enough to write an article (only been modeling 3 days)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast