Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delphi skipping lines during run..

Delphi skipping lines during run..

The front page is up and skinned, though Etomite is giving me some ridiculous issues ... and I'm considering Drupal. I also set up a blog, see the first link in my sig. I'll hold you to the signing up part.

Now I can get into programming some more Delphi stuff, I'll be using Asphyre...

Looking good
    Iv never used them personally, most of the time i wrote my own basi news mangement, how ever due to problems with my last server i converted to free management, but saves to a file on the server instead of a database

I'l probably convert this to a DB instead when i have time...

lol just signed up as M109uk there too

Cool, what kinda project if you dont mind me asking?
    M109uk
    <br />--------------------------------------------------------
    <br />www.pulse-soft.oneuk.com

Probably just a space based shooter, as simple as I can make it too. I'm still quite green when it comes to game programming.

I tend to use premade CMS systems as I'm not very good with PHP. I've read a bit and experimented though. Your site is really good, even for a "basic news management".

If you're interested, check out [url]http://opensourcecms.com/[url] for a lot of PHP CMS and other scripts. It's a very good site.

I noticed your sign up, and am in the process of sending you a real PM welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kosek
    Probably just a space based shooter, as simple as I can make it too. I'm still quite green when it comes to game programming.
    Cool, is a great place to start Im guessing it'l be 2D..

haha im still a newbie too but as with all my projects i put myself in the deep end :roll:
    XShell is my first game based program, most of it uses Win32 controls at the moment until i have the time to write a COMPLETE UI for XShell lol

I some times use premade scripts, either if i dont have the time to write my own code or for learning purposes.. I learnt most of what i know in my free time downloading free scripts from PHPBuilder.. They have PHP scripts for almost everything

Thanx, i had to make a few mods to it to get it working the way it does, and i got the CMS control panel linked to logged in users of the website
    Im still working on a few scripts (e.g. my screenshots, downloads and todo scripts, which are all file based too )

Thanks, i will check it out later when i have time..

lol Yep i have just checked my email, and saw the message lol i'l post a message when i have made better progress with XShell
    M109uk
    <br />--------------------------------------------------------
    <br />www.pulse-soft.oneuk.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123