Hi people,

today the CeBIT ended and now I am back at home. My feet are history and I have no piece on my body which doesn't hurt.
But since I wanted to know whats going on with the contest I read the threads and played some of the games for a few minutes.

Very well done people!

So to give myself the feeling that my hard work on the compo was not for nothing, i decided to upload what I have until yet and finish my entry in time to give it to the community.

You can find it here: http://www.dino-it.de/warnrog.zip

This one is without sources, because I will change many things now I have no deadline waiting
I hope you enjoy it a little, even if it's not fully functional.

You need the following:
DirectX 9.0c installed
For 2Player-gaming you need a second PC and configure the server IP in warnrog.ini where you also can enter your players name. Didn't had the time to make it configurable in Menu, but this will included be in the final of course.

Keyboard-Commands:
Arrowkeys - move/turn
LSHIFT - run
a - throw weapon
s -cast spell
y - use item/potion
SPACE - pick up

I think this one could have been a good entry if only fate was with me and didn't steal me the time to finish it

But there are too many things left to do to enter it to the compo, so I decided to show my progress this way and then finish it without haste.

Please tell me what you think about it.

Greetings,
Dirk

EDIT:
I forgot to mention some things:

In menu chose character with Arrow left and right.

In game try finding the eye-item and use it It gives you a mini-map
In game hit a tree a few times, it will fall
Press d to see yourself dying... (not perfect yet)
Press w to turn on/off collision shape view
Use teleporters by just walking onto them
Explore the map a little. I added another statue to the one you have seen in the screenshots.

when playing with 2 Players some things don't work.
But you see the enemy on screen, maybe you can hit him, etc.

Ok, I guess thats it